|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden case suitable for sea transportation|
|Delivery Time:||40 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 sets per year|
|Product Name:||Automatic Motor Stator Winding Machine||Used For:||Induction Motor Stator Manufacturing|
|Color:||Customized||After-sales Service Provided:||Overseas Service Center Available|
|Application:||Induction Motor , Single Phase Motor ,3 Phase Motor||Winding Stations:||8|
8 stations motor stator winding machine,
vertical motor stator winding machine,
vertical single stator automatic winding machine
Automatic Induction motor Stator winding machine coil winder customized
The winding machine is a device that winds a wire-like object onto a specific workpiece, and is usually used for copper wire winding. Most electrical products need to use enameled copper wire (referred to as enameled wire) to be wound into inductive coils, which can be completed by a winding machine or multiple processes.
Stator winding machine is a very important machine in automated motor manufacturing. NIDE Group can supply various motor manufacturing machines, provide different types of motor manufacturing solutions. Induction motor stator winding machines mainly include double-head winding machine, six-head 12-station winding machine, and four-head eight-station winding machine.
These stator winding machines are mainly composed of a winding part, a manipulator part, a film sinking part, and a turntable part.
1) Winding part: The main function is to wind the wire forward or backward on the wire cup.
2) Manipulator part: The main function is to guide the thread during the winding process, and to clamp or trim the thread after the winding is completed.
3) Film sinking part: The main function is to move the mold up and down instantaneously during the winding process to form a multi-layer winding effect.
4) Turntable part: The main function is to rotate the wire cup after the end of one cycle of winding according to the set index value, and to control the rotation of the turntable when the winding starts.
Stator winding machine process
1. The turntable rotates, the cupping axis rotates, and the manipulator reaches the winding position.
2. A section of the film sinks, winding starts, and the machine receives the pay-off position.
3. The manipulator waits at the position of clamping or cutting.
4. At the end of winding, the sinking axis will reach the final sinking position.
5. The machine uses the hand to finish the thread clamping action or the thread trimming action.
6. The film sinking axis returns to a section of film sinking position, and the cupping axis turns to the next indexing, knowing the last indexing
|Max stack height:||65mm|
|Max stator OD:||120mm|
|Power supply:||380V 50/60HZ 15KW|
The stator winding machine video
Contact Person: Ms. Annie