|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|Wooden case suitable for sea transportation
|35 working days
|BLDC Motor Segmented Stator Core Hot Melt Machine
|1 Working Station
|Brushless Motor, Servo Motor, Stepper Motor
segmented stator core hot melt machine,
brushless dc motor hot melt machine,
bldc motor hot glue machine
Brushless DC motor segmented stator core hot melt machine
The stator core hot melt machine is used for the hot melt welding of segmented stator cores, and is suitable for brushless motors, air conditioner motors, washing machine motors and automobile motors. It is the key equipment for the production of circular segment stators. The equipment is divided into a circular part, a servo positioning part, a hot melt part and other actuators. It adopts PLC control and is equipped with a color touch screen operation, which is easy to operate. The segmented stator melting machine transfers the heat of the heating ring to the welding surface of the segmented stator core by electric heating, so that the surface of the segmented stator core is melted and solidified, and finally integrated into a complete circular stator.
Features of segmented motor stator melting machine:
1. Low power consumption, heating and heating, precise digital display thermostat to control temperature.
2. The level of the indenter structure is adjustable, and the debugging is convenient.
3. Constant temperature heating, temperature can be set by yourself.
4. The precise digital display time controller controls the crimping time, and the ultra-wide time is adjustable.
5. Used for thermal welding of stator cores of various types of brushless motor segments.
6. The design of the whole machine is compact and reasonable, the appearance is beautiful, the floor space is small, and the production efficiency is high.
NIDE specializes in providing various motor manufacturing equipment, motor accessories, and motor manufacturing solutions. We have advanced motor manufacturing technology and patents, which are suitable for various motors, such as AC motors, DC motors, servo motors, stepping motors, synchronous motors, torque motors, explosion-proof motors, resolvers, servo tachometers, brake motors , Generator sets, electromagnetic motors, reducers, special motors, micro motors, drives and controllers, testing instruments, manufacturing equipment, etc.
Contact Person: Ms. Annie